Undertail

Wildcat

Registered
I have an undertail already, but I am wanting a different one. Please post some pics along with prices and places to get it. Thanks

What kind do you have now?
rock.gif
I've got a brand new, unused, unpainted Extreme Graphics Top Gun undertail for sale...

Attachments

• topgun_01.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 115
Comes with everything that came with it new. Here's a pic of the hardware...

I'll take $215 shipped to your door in the continental US. I think they are $229 + shipping new. Just let me know if you're interested.

topgun_03.jpg

Here's my undertail. It too is an Extreme Graphics TopGun undertail. Ran me about $225 from Allied Barter, but they are not longer recommended for purchasing. Second Look and Extreme Graphics are better places to get this one.

TG_Undertail.jpg

Here's my undertail.  It too is an Extreme Graphics TopGun undertail.  Ran me about $225 from Allied Barter, but they are not longer recommended for purchasing.  Second Look and Extreme Graphics are better places to get this one.
I don't think Silvio is an authorized Extreme Graphics importer/dealer anymore because of the complaints he was gettin' BigBS. The masses were apparently heard.
super.gif

Here's my undertail.  It too is an Extreme Graphics TopGun undertail.  Ran me about $225 from Allied Barter, but they are not longer recommended for purchasing.  Second Look and Extreme Graphics are better places to get this one.
I don't think Silvio is an authorized Extreme Graphics importer/dealer anymore because of the complaints he was gettin' BigBS. The masses were apparently heard.
super.gif
I didn't have anything personally against Sylvio, but if you are going to push a product then push it properly!

Back