Undertail, lil hep plz

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Anyone know what type of undertail I have here? Lense cover recently fell off and I need to know what brand it is, so I can get a replacement.

Looks alot like Thrashers,  Ron ...
rock.gif

Thanx - Kent

<!--EDIT|Hawaiibusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1118083002 -->

May_22__2005_054.jpg

No go, Kent but I bet BIGBSBUSA would have and answer for ya. Keep bumpn this thread til you get an answer.
bump.gif

Looks sort of like a Rumble Import Blast undertail, but I can't tell for sure. Can't tell what's behind the license plate. Here's a pic and their website. I'll keep checkin' to see what else it may be. <a href="http://www.rumbleimport.com/store/Scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=36">Rumble Import Blast Undertail<a>

ru25119_b.jpg

Thanx BS but that aint it. Tail light lenses are round and turn signals are way under on each side.

Okay, Kent. With that last bit of info I'd put my money on it being a Mototech undertail. Here's a pic of another one.

DSC01565.jpg

Nope, does not look like mine.

I have the mototech, but yours do not look like my lens's

Hawaiibusa,
those lenses look just like the ones on the undertail i ordered from NYCPARTS.Com off ebay, waited 3 freaking weeks for it, after paying $15 shipping, and they sent me a @^%!$%$& bright red one instead of the BLACK one i ordered! RAGE! sent it back, hopefully this one is correct. those lenses are retarded up close (round and crappy, but looks good from far away! anyway, mine didnt come with signals, so it could be a relative undertail.....
rock.gif

here you go hawaii! ------------> http://www.nycparts.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=52

Thanx Guyz.

Ken, signals are a little different but I will call Mototek.

<!--EDIT|Hawaiibusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1118373843 -->

hawaii, i think its the nyc one.... even tho they shipped me a red one (twice) when i ordered black... i put it on to check out looks and fitment.... it looks identical to the first pic you posted. it looks totally different than the website trust me... it is shipped from MOTO-Connection" in miami. but its run by NYCPARTS.
rock.gif

bump- im sure there are people wondering in 2012 what people were wondering in 2005- Where do you get replacement lenses now... Hard to find unless you're looking for 2" trailer lights or Autozone specials which are hidious:banghead:

Back