UK Busa owners ?

OB_Eurodat

Registered
Aint real easy to know who is from where on this awesome board.. how many of us are from the UK?. Aint ever seen another Busa in the Lincoln area (UK), anyone out there within 100 miles of me?? Gimme an email (its in my info)

I know there are a few Busa's about in North London, I saw eight black and charcoals on Monday! - damn should have bought another colour.

I know there are a few Busa's about in North London, I saw eight black and charcoals on Monday! - damn should have bought another colour.

I've had it with my **** eating ****ing bastard dealer! Won't go into deatils here as I've probably bored you lot with my troubles already on other topics. Bottom line is, after months of waiting for the fuel-filter mod I get the bike back minus a couple of items. Anyway, you're in my area DangerMouse, who's your dealer and would you recomend him?

Going to have a 'busa dyno shoot out in July. have'nt fixed a date yet, probably get Superbike Mag involved as well. anyone interested? TTS SILVERSTONE. Middle of the country, no wheres too far on a Busa.

I think I could rustle up 2 of us, one '99 B&C and 1 00 B&C

Maybe.....Not saturday as Motorcycle training school........

I am going to Southampton tomorrow (Saturday) M1, M25, M3, M27. Leaving Bedford about 8am
returning from Southampton about 4-5 pm

Anyone want to test yer nerve??????
See you there Gatsos & all!!!!
Next weekend, ladies riders group up here called ABBA (All Babes Biker Association) have a mixed weekend in Great Yarmouth. Am taking the Missus on that. So, if there is anyone in the vicinity........

Stay Safe and Un booked

NumbNuts

Dangermouse, No I don't think I've seen you, for sure, but then I'm from Rugby. Ever go to the Waterman at Hatton?

bigabusa - like your idea, though don't think mine would win it! (160 on TTS dyno) - stock-ish (except cans) - quite happy with it though.

Back