UFO Undertail Bright

Stepsidez71

Registered
Are the led Tailights in the UFO undertail bright enought to be seen during the day? Some of the LED tailights with clear lens look to wash out real bad during the day making it hard to see the taillights. Would some of the people that have this under tail let me know what they think of it during the day.

hey don
I'm looking at picking up a UFO  where did you get the tower led's?
I like the UFO under tail.. I think the bulbs come from auto illumination I've used them before but can't seem to bring them up now..
dunno.gif

I heard they were not doing business anymore (at least via the web). Haven't bought anything from them in over a year so don't know for sure.

just a dumb web address... it is "lumination" not "illunmination" did the same thing myself about a year ago..

Glad that rumor wasn't true.  I need to order some other stuff from them.  
ThumbsUp.gif

Here are some pics I posted last year on this:

First is the LED that UFO sends out... (lame)

Picture%20298.jpg

and the Tower LED: not lame:

Picture%20299.jpg

Installed running lights (hyperlights LED are the side mounted units, I did these to stay DOT legal, UFO does not have enough separation between the amber t/s lights to be legal)

Picture%20307.jpg

Another with my 5K HID's blazing away . (this was a daylight photo)

Picture%20288.jpg

Hey Randy? Were those photos of the back of the bike taken during our last earthquake?
rock.gif

Just like InfiniteReality, i'm makin custom LED boards for the UFO tail as well as the stock tail and once I get the prototypes finished for both i'll post pics and video. Mine will be slightly brighter than his as he used 20,000mcd leds and i'm using 25,000mcd leds. Must give props to him though for the inspiration. First stock tail led board is goin to Vic free so he can evaluate it. And after that he'll post up his thoughts on it

Back