UFO/Top Gun undertail lenses

Renny017

Registered
Let's see if I can keep my lucky streak going..... I searched but all the answers to the questions have never been fully answered, so here goes. Is there anyone that still sell or can make replacement lenses for the UFO or Top Gun undertail? The reason I'm asking is because I just purchased a Top Gun tail and looking to add the len covers to give it that UFO look. I'm trying to get all the parts before I come home next month, this 130* weather is getting old......

Here you go, these guys are friends in Canada with the owner and creator of UFO undertails. I had a UFO undertail and they got the lenses fro me from the owner of UFO. The phone number is on the website give'em a call they will hook you up. SHOWYO MOTO

Can they still sell the UFO? I had one & LOVED it but lost a lens and couldn't get replacement so I carved it up to accept stock taillight. I would buy another UFO in a heartbeat

Here you go, these guys are friends in Canada with the owner and creator of UFO undertails. I had a UFO undertail and they got the lenses fro me from the owner of UFO. The phone number is on the website give'em a call they will hook you up. SHOWYO MOTO

YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!!! I will call them as soon as they open.:thumbsup::bowdown:

Man, I'm having the hardest time contacting them. I just shot them a email so hopefully I'll hear back soon....... I can taste victory!

Man, I'm having the hardest time contacting them. I just shot them a email so hopefully I'll hear back soon....... I can taste victory!
Yeah they were like that with me too. They definately have them keep trying you will be happy.

D-BLOCK YOU ARE THE MANNNN!!!!!!!!!!! I just got off the phone with them, they didn't have the lenses but I was able to order a new unpainted UFO!!!!!! It's the last one...:whistle:???

That is the coolest intro to a website yet :thumbsup:

I emailed them and they told me they have one set of lenses left somewhere.They are looking for me.Will they fit the topgun undertail??They look the same except the covers.

Back