Ufc tonight.

I'll put 20.oo bucks on Forrest griffin vs Tito Ortiz.

any takers?

Just one bet....I'm poor.

I think Andrei Arlovski can take the big man tonight six foot ten inch Tim Slyvia. I wasn't overly impressed with Slyvia the last couple times out. He's a big boy thou.

I also like Jeff Monson,"The Snowman",not the best record,I think he's 20-5 or something.

Should be some good fights.

Yet one more thing for me to Tivo!

I would take that Griffin/Ortiz bet, but Ortiz has been out of the UFC for so long, I'm not sure what to expect from him.

Hey, the card say Snowman is 6'1" ... I thought he was 5'8"
rock.gif
They recently showed him on UFC Unleashed and I could have sworn he was well below the 6-foot mark.

BTW ... I hope Sylvia wins. I almost always go for the Challenger. The only person I root for no matter what is "The Iceman". Speaking of which, if Griffin wins this fight, do you think that'll be his next opponent? I mean, with Randy being retired and Griffin being on such a winning streak since joining the UFC ... who else is there for Chuck to fight?

Yet one more thing for me to Tivo!

I would take that Griffin/Ortiz bet, but Ortiz has been out of the UFC for so long, I'm not sure what to expect from him.

Hey, the card say Snowman is 6'1" ... I thought he was 5'8"
rock.gif
They recently showed him on UFC Unleashed and I could have sworn he was well below the 6-foot mark.

BTW ... I hope Sylvia wins. I almost always go for the Challenger. The only person I root for no matter what is "The Iceman". Speaking of which, if Griffin wins this fight, do you think that'll be his next opponent? I mean, with Randy being retired and Griffin being on such a winning streak since joining the UFC ... who else is there for Chuck to fight?
It should be good.
Griffin is almost out of fighters,but if he stays in, there will be a bunch of new up an' comers to try him on.

Tale of the tape... ya never really know. I thought Snowman was under 6 foot as well.

So, you like Slyvia. He appeared very slow in his last fight.He won,but not by much. I think he's up against a better fighter this time. Didn't he lose to Arvloski before? He may not have trained very hard for his last...I dont think that will be the case this time. Should be good.

So, you like Slyvia. He appeared very slow in his last fight.He won,but not by much. I think he's up against a better fighter this time. Didn't he lose to Arvloski before? He may not have trained very hard for his last...I dont think that will be the case this time. Should be good.
It's more of a "hope" for me for Sylvia to win ... it'll be tough though. And yes, Andre has beaten him before. They were standing and Andre landed and good right on Tim dead smack on the chin. Tim went down and Andre went after him. A few seconds later, Andre secured Tim's ankle and got Tim to tap.

If Andre was the Challenger, I'd be rooting for him instead. I just hate seeing repeat champions.  I was so happy when I found out your boy Georges St. Pierre is now the No.1 contender for the 185lbs championship. I think he may be the only middle-weight who can beat Matt Hughes.

Oh, and speaking of Hughes ... I just wanted to remind you guys he'll be taking on Royce Gracie in the next UFC. Gracie is good, but I think Hughes is gonna take him. It kinda reminds me of the Ortiz vs. Ken Shamrock fight.

<!--EDIT|Spigga
Reason for Edit: None given...|1145142380 -->

anyone wanna bet like RUb did..... I think Tito is gonna pound forrest's ass. Granted I like forrest, he just doesn't have the experience like tito does.

btw spig.... GSP is 170 lb, not 185. Rich has the 185 lb belt.

Maannn I can't wait for Hughes and GSP to throw down. Hughes is a #####. Although, I want him to beat down Royce, nothing against him, but I'm so tired of hearing Gracie this Gracie that from everyone. I think George's time has come to have the belt...

Yes that was actually a disappointing fight. Rub I'm not taking ur money for that.....Hate to say it but it almost looked as if it were a fixed fight. During the last take down, Tito was talking to Forrest about something... I dunno..looking fishy. Big Tim surprised me though....

Yes he did. Atleast he was cool enough to say that he does want another re-match for a rubber match. That should be a great fight whenever he gets done with Mir

How in the world did one judge score Ortiz/Griffin fight 30-27?
rock.gif
Ortiz clearly won the 1st round but the 2nd went to Griffin. The 3rd was close. The ONLY reason I'd give the 3rd round to Ortiz is because that being the decisive round, since he managed to do more physical damage (whole fight ... not just 3rd round
), I'd say he won the fight.

Hey Sylvia ... GO USA!!!

fstbusa:
Thanks for the weight class correction.

Back