Two Brothers Racing 4-2-1 X-Metal

OB_Dyno Rick

Registered
I just got done installing the T B R full stainless 4-2-1 system I used their new Absolutely "Trick" looking X-Metal C-4 canister.
My 1st, and only dyno pull netted 169.8 HP peak, at 10,000rpm with 105.5 ft.lbs at 6750 rpm.
I will do more runs, and start tuning soon.
Just want to say that their product is top drawer stuff!

The usual questions: airbox cut ? PC II box ? Air temp, humidity ? SAE corrected ? Is dyno chart available, either e-mail, or posted via photopoint.com ? Thanks Much, C. Dolan

The Two Brothers exhaust equipped Bus had no air box mod, it was 67.9 F, 28.07 in. hg., the C F was 1.05, vapor pressure was 0.34.
C. Dolan is that what you want to know?

Sorry, C. Dolan, yes the H P figures were SAE corrected, and no I did not use a PC2 for the run. I could FAX the graphs, and numerical details if you like.

Frank Adams, funny you should ask about the rear tire.........Dunlop Sportmax D207.A 190
The reason I only got the 1 run is I sort of smoked it in the Dyno room. The rear tire wasn't exactly centered on the drum, at the end of the run, the tire caught the edge of the drum housing,(rear) causing quite a bit of smoke !!!! 1st time I've ever done that!

Dave O yes the figures are SAE corrected, not the DIN correction. I always quote the SAE corrected results, not DIN. I was pretty impressed myself.....169.8 hp. And reall excellent quality product.

Those are some pretty amazing numbers, especially the torque. How many miles are on this bike and I assume its a 99. Also if I'm interpreting this correctly your saying that there are no other mods besides the pipe?

...read what he said! The bike was stock!...he did not even remap it...this post makes the one about the SideKick cans more believable and the Jet Tec post less so...

when he put the pipe on, it was no longer stock! i was asking how much hp & torque he had before putting on the pipe? the motor might be stock but once he put the pipe on the bike is no longer stock!

Rick... How does it sound? I need something that doesn't sound like the stockers Japanese sewing machine yet won't piss off my neighbors.

Thanx.

Rick,

You said you had the 4-2-1 system with good results. Any idea if the 4-2 system would give similar power with less noise?

How are the TBR pipes as far as niose?

Thanks
-Dana

Hey Dyno Rick,

How much did you pay for the header? Does it
block the oil filter? I was on Two Brothers web site today and those pipes look great. If you could, would you send me a picture of your bike.

Thanks!

Just paid 952.00 for the muzzy full TI w/ CF oval. Entire system weighs 6lbs. Fuk with that.

Back