Turning to the dark side.....

BusaBret

Almost......
Donating Member
Registered
Soon to be getting a 2014 Ninja 1000. The Busa will be staying in the family as my son wants it. Anyone have any experience with the 1k?

th-2.jpeg

Soon to be getting a 2014 Ninja 1000. The Busa will be staying in the family as my son wants it. Anyone have any experience with the 1k?

I don't have any experience with the bike, but I've heard nothing but great things about it.

Something like this would make a great commuter. Enjoy the new ride! :thumbsup:

kawasaki_z1000_sx_2014-13_0.jpg

only time i ever saw one was IN MY REAR VIEW MIRROR!

but seriously- hope you enjoy it (traitor):laugh:

I don't have any experience with the bike, but I've heard nothing but great things about it.

Something like this would make a great commuter. Enjoy the new ride! :thumbsup:

I told my guy to get a quote together for the bike how I want it. That includes the factory bags.:thumbsup: just not green:poke:

I love them! But don't like the factory bags. Love them with the givi v35 bags though. Don't like the rear end of the factory bags.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Found a couple comparison pics.

I'm sure going the Givi route would save you money as well.

Oem bags:

image-2891977942.jpg

Givi bags:

image-3944712033.jpg

image-2891977942.jpg

image-3944712033.jpg

The Givi bags are a bit bigger but more ungainly on the 2014. The new bags are made specifically for the redesigned sub frame. I rode with a guy on a 2012 model with the Givis and they looked "off". The new ones look like a part of the bike and not an after thought. That's my take anyway. :beerchug:

The Givi bags are a bit bigger but more ungainly on the 2014. The new bags are made specifically for the redesigned sub frame. I rode with a guy on a 2012 model with the Givis and they looked "off". The new ones look like a part of the bike and not an after thought. That's my take anyway. :beerchug:

Understood. I just can't stand the Star Trek look on the back if the bags. :puke:

It looks really racy & sporty, but it's really a bolt-upright sport-touring machine. I was surprised at how relaxed the ergos are. Get so used to be leaned forward on the busa.

Enjoyed riding it, but always happy to get back on the busa.

Dsc07257_1200_2.jpg

Dsc07257_1200_2.jpg

Back