turbos and \"that other bike\"

OB_gixerfreak

Registered
Hey who was the one (Jan maybe) that was pushing the ATS turbos for GSX-R's? I have emailed that Mark guy twice asking questions about his turbo system for my 750 and he hasn't said a damn thing to me. I guess he is too busy to take $5K of my money. Maybe I'll talk to Mr Turbo.

Anyway as a latest tid bit of info @ the motorcycleworld site, the ZX-12 ran 210 with a strong tailwind. What kind of crap is that, "with a strong tailwind"????? Now with a strong headwind that would be impressive. If that is true the 12 might break 200 normally. later.

If you remember the Busa did 220 mph when it was reviewed by Motorcycle journalist at Catalunya.We now know that it was speedo indicated.Kawi also has been known for the incorrectness of their speedos so,if the ZX12 says 212mph on the speedo it's more likely that the true speed is 182 or 192 mph.

Gixerfreak, I just called Mark today(thursday)to talk to him about the XX turbo. He is a great guy, answering all my questions. I told him you we're looking for him and he said he's been so busy he has not had a chance to answer e-mails. If you call him I'm sure he would be happy to talk.

gixerfreak! I talked to Mark today and he seems to be a great guy. He answered all my questions and said he has not had a chance to answer e-mails because he has been very busy making turbo systems for your bike. If you call him I'm sure he will be glad to talk to you.

kawAbuser, I don't see an email add. for you but if you want to talk to Mark about what he plans to do for the Busa you can call him at 941-403-0198. He is in FL.
Sorry about the double posts people.

This Months Motorcyclist magazine has an article on Mark and his Turbo bikes. It does not list the Abuser but these stories are usually a few months behind so he might have it in the works. I found it interesting reading. Check it out.
Nailz

Back