Turbo Rick\'s New 203+mph Record

OB_ducmanic

Registered
Saturday 11-13-99, Turbo Rick set a new production speed record of over 203mph at El-Mirage Dry Lake near Los Angeles California. He ran the Bonneville winning Gold Hayabusa. Way to go Rick-
ducmanic
LA

congradulations to TURBO RICK! I nominate Turbo Rick as the "King of speed"

is that his two way average?

Turbo Rick,
You sir are a brave soul, over 200mph on dirt scares the crap out of me!! I think the fastest I have been on dirt is around 90mph on my buddies KTM and that was fast enough. You are the man.

You don't know the half of it...
When Turbo Rick runs his 400 hp turbo GSXR-1100, he is adjusting the boost for optimum power output--while he's cruising along at 180+!!

He had both bikes out there this weekend. I swear, it was like something out of The Right Stuff...or Field Of Dreams. I went walking across the lake bed with my helmet under my arm, and there the guy was, with his pickup truck, trailer, and those two bikes parked one behind the other.

There it was, the "Bonneville 200 mph Club Lifetime Member" sticker, on the hump of THE copper 'Busa. The first man to officially go 200+ two ways on a production motorcycle. It seemed a little bit like standing there chatting with Chuck Yeager. The cool thing is, Rick would be the last guy to think that.

Turbo Rick, were there any green aliens following?

Or did you lose them when you hit warp speed?

Hayabusa.org fastest stock site on earth!

Back