Turbo Kit Needed....

BusaKitten

Registered
Anyone know where to find a kit? Good deal? Wanting to set mine up for the Texas Mile this year-be it March or October. Got her taken apart and ready to work on....:bowdown:

Well everyone has the RCC for the same price and free shipping. So, I would have to say Powerhouse! Frank is pretty much an invaluable information resource as well. Oh yeah, they throw in a great t-shirt for free too. :thumbsup:

Well everyone has the RCC for the same price and free shipping. So, I would have to say Powerhouse! Frank is pretty much an invaluable information resource as well. Oh yeah, they throw in a great t-shirt for free too. :thumbsup:

We sell the RCC kits for less than anybody else, ship it for free in the continental U.S., which nobody does, and give you an RCC shirt. That offer is limited, however and will probably only be good til the end of this month.:banana:

I just bought a kit from Frank. My vote is to buy from him. It came fast and ordering was easy.

Can someone Pm me some details on this smoking deal from powerhouse?

Or you could read the post five posts up from Frank at Powerhouse... He's the one with the giant flashing Sponsor sign, talking about selling the kit cheaper than anyone, with free shipping, etc.....

just sayin'

does anyone on here run the Texas Mile? Just curious, cause if we go would be nice to hang with some fellow Busa-ins! lol :bowdown:

Can someone Pm me some details on this smoking deal from powerhouse?

What we are offering is approximately $200 off on any RCC complete turbo kit. Here is how we do it: we knock $100 off the retail price of the kit, we ship it for free in the continental U.S. - that's worth another $100 right there, and we toss in a nice RCC T shirt . . . this offer is only available through POWERHOUSE. FYI - kits are built to order and usually take around three weeks to ship. As you may imagine, Richard is pretty busy this time of year, so if you are thinking about it, the sooner the better . . .:whistle:

Back