Turbo base map ecu editor

Bearded

Registered
Hey all,
I’ve recently finished a rebuild after a melted piston and added an AFR gauge and o have a few lean spots to work out. I was going to use the old PC3R but I can’t get any serial cables to connect to it so I built a interface to use ecu editor. I was looking to see if anyone had a decent base map they would be willing to share as a starting point. Bike is an 03 with an old rcc kit on it with stock inj. Yes I know it won’t be perfect and I’ll have to tune it but I feel as though it’s be a much better starting point that starting from a fresh stock map.
Thanks!

Get it dyno tuned if you are able, I don't live close to one so I tuned my self but every bike is different and will take a long time and alot of illegal pulls. I found the pc5 is quicker to tune with, but the ecu is better. I'm new to it all so someone with more knowledge will help out more.

too many variables
What size injectors?
Rate of ride on regulator?

They are stock injectors and the FMU is set to about 8:1. Currently running 7ish pounds of boost. I know that there are a million variables and lots of tuning will have to be done off of it but I feel like it would be easier to start with a map already set up for a turbo than a stock bike.

Most tuners will start with a blank map so they don't have to deal with some other tuners "lottery ticket" mapping

Playing my favorite game "what would I do"

Pull the gate spring, ride around logging and tune it
add 1psi to the gate with a air regulator off the plenum to the assist port
ride around and tune that

and so on

WOT tuning to start
then once you get to the gate spring boost level area, put the spring back in
do more runs that concentrate on part throttle tuning

Back