Trying for a better response

Definately a nice ride dood.  I too would change out the screen to a dark smoke db.  I like the way you seat ties into the black frame, but I think the screen would too since the frame come up towards the controls and mirrors, which are also black....the dark screen might just tie in the front end nicely.  Although, like MSF said, your current screen matches your signals which is also cool.....just gonna end up being a taste thing......

nice bike good job
beerchug.gif
i am a chrome and polished kinda guy so the black frame doesn't do it for me but sweet bike man

Thanks, TBone but the screen is orange
laugh.gif
NOT yellow? Seat was a custom one off from 2nd look, Thanks again..
beerchug.gif

Well yeah, I missed your initial post as well Doc. OK remember you asked for me to look....
smile.gif

1st, that seat is the Cats ass, matches perfectly, I dig your undertail as well. In fact, I think you did a very tastefull job accept for one horrible thing... Dude, that windscreen is just horrible IMO. Just not quiet right. I would go with darksmoke, or maybe one of those clear to smoke fades. But that orange just isn't right. It's just off a bit too much.... Otherwise, I think it's about perfect. How many miles you have on her now? Been riding much?

Lookin good bro, just 86 that screen...

Rev

Well yeah, I missed your initial post as well Doc.  OK  remember you asked for me to look....  
smile.gif

1st, that seat is the Cats ass, matches perfectly, I dig your undertail as well.  In fact, I think you did a very tastefull job accept for one horrible thing...  Dude, that windscreen is just horrible IMO.  Just not quiet right.  I would go with darksmoke, or maybe one of those clear to smoke fades.  But that orange just isn't right.  It's just off a bit too much....  Otherwise, I think it's about perfect.  How many miles you have on her now?  Been riding much?

Lookin good bro, just 86 that screen...  

Rev
Rev u wouldn't beleave I waited 3 1/2 months for that screen,Crazy or what but heh I like it. She's got about 400 on her now have to remember I drive over the road not a lot of home time.....Thanks for the comments good and bad....

Bike looks great. I think I would have went with the dark smoke DB for the windscreen. Duct tape looks great on the license plate:laugh: just foolin with ya. Great looking bike. Alot of work done to her with so few miles on it. I'm not much more then an hour from you, I'll come down and some miles on her for you though!
biggrin.gif

Fair Enough Doc, and I gotta say the rest of the bike is just perfect, but I cannot get my head around that screen... Just maybe a little bit over the top. Other wise, looks sweet.

I was wondering, who made the tank bra? It looks like it fits really nice.

I must jump on the screen thing also. It does match the front turnies. I think I would go dark smoke on both the screen and the front turns.
Maybe one of those see through chrome screens would be cool to.
The rest is perfect!

<!--EDIT|busapilot911
Reason for Edit: None given...|1083974952 -->

I must jump on the screen thing also. It does match the front turnies. I think I would go dark smoke on both the screen and the front turns.
Maybe one of those see through chrome screens would be cool to.
The rest is perfect!
Do you know where to get smoked front turn signals?  Not trying to steal the post just interested in finding some.

<!--EDIT|billbell
Reason for Edit: None given...|1083979422 -->

I must have missed the 1st post also ... your bike is da bomb ... great job! I like it !!

Hey Dr,

Love the bike, have the pumpkin myself and working on some mods.  My passenger pegs and rearsets are the powdercoaters now.  Like the crome wheels, but not real fond of the windscreen.
But check this out, came acroos it after already purchasing my MagicalRacing Carbon screen.  I think had I seen it first, I would of picked it up. METIrirdiumCopper

Love the bike though, can't go wrong with an 03 anniversary

SWEET BIKE DR... I THINK I MUST GET THE UNDERTAIL... GREAT JOB ON THE BIKE. NOW GO OUT AND RIDE IT AND ENJOY IT.
biggrin.gif

Back