trick tag bracket for a gen1

baleibec

Donating Member
Registered
i have a gloss black swingarm mount tag bracket for a gen 1 busa (will not fit a gen 2) never used. was thinking $80 shipped. pm me if your interested.

100_1523.jpg

Never used? It looks like crap, unless you just got a crappy camera. Bump anyway for ya.

Put it on a table or something and take another pic. I can't tell if it's the lanolium or the bracket, but it looks like it's got paint runs all over it.

sorry bout that, its the reflection of the textured floor, no runs, but is gloss black powdercoated aluminum. will post another pic, as well as the chrome one on my bike by tomorrow

Post it in the forsale section!! If you can post the pics here, you can do it there.

Thanks to the new laws in Florida, I'd get a $1000 ticket for running my plate vertical. But it looks cool!

Dang guys why you gotta be so harsh on the guy all he's tryin to do is give a guy a good deal. I myself found the new classified sect a little iffe at first also, not as many posts or replies that there used to be in the old sect go see for yourself.:moon:

Back