Trains, bikes, drones, and life

I invite you to check out my YouTube channel.
After you get there just click on "videos" or choose a playlist. Scroll, scroll, scroll... there's something for everybody.
I'm trying to reach 1,000 subs so they will start sending me money and I'm almost there.
Please like and subscribe and help me get to 1000 :super:
Www.YouTube.com/pauliskander
I just subscribed to your channel, you have some cool videos

Thanks, hope you enjoy NZ and the rides I take you on!
I would like to buy Putauhinu and turn it into a 3 mile TT / Isle of Man style racetrack. I mean it looks pretty undeveloped.
I don't have money for that, but if I did.... LOL

PUTAUHINUJPG.JPG

PUTAUHINU-ttracetrack.JPG

I would like to buy Putauhinu and turn it into a 3 mile TT / Isle of Man style racetrack. I mean it looks pretty undeveloped.
I don't have money for that, but if I did.... LOL

View attachment 1659647

View attachment 1659648
Mmmmmmm . . . I don't think the NZ Govt really sells islands . . it's not really a thing here, notice how it has a Maori name,, the local Maori tribes may get a little upset if it was put up for sale.
Great idea though, apart from the politics and the cultural "insensitivities".

See, I didn't know any of that
From what I've seen, most Americans think New Zealand is part of Australia lmao.
We are a small Nation, but well known around the world for a few things.
e.g. Mt Everest was conquered by a New Zealander, Sir Edmund Hillary.
The Britten motorcycle was designed and built in the workshop of a Kiwi by the name of John Britten.
Burt Munroe built and raced the "World's Fastest Indian" at Bonneville in the 1960's
and gained attention for the records he broke on a hand built Indian Scout m/cycle.
We made the jetboat, electric fences, syringes, first in the world to allow women to vote (good idea? you decide lol)
Anyway, NZ is a cool place to live.

Last edited:
From what I've seen, most Americans think New Zealand is part of Australia lmao.
We are a small Nation, but well known around the world for a few things.
e.g. Mt Everest was conquered by a New Zealander, Sir Edmund Hillary.
The Britten motorcycle was designed and built in the workshop of a Kiwi by the name of John Britten.
Burt Munroe built and raced the "World's Fastest Indian" at Bonneville in the 1960's
and gained attention for the records he broke on a hand built Indian Scout m/cycle.
We made the jetboat, electric fences, syringes, first in the world to allow women to vote (good idea? you decide lol)
Anyway, NZ is a cool place to live.
Happy New Years:beerchug:

Back