Trackday at Snetterton

I'll be doing my own local track 'Have a go' day on Sat 2nd August.
1595038326234.png

I will not be as fast or competitive as Ac41 is at Snetterton , but it's gonna be a lot of fun! 150mph on the straight.
I have brand new Michelin Pilot Powers and new chain and sprockets, she's running really well and it's gonna be a fun day, just up against mostly road riders and the odd club rider.
My mate is gonna give me a few laps on his little 2009 Kawa ER250 race bike (converted road bike) so that will be a hoot too!

View attachment 1623155
I will not be as fast or competitive as Ac41 is at Snetterton , but it's gonna be a lot of fun! 150mph on the straight.
I have brand new Michelin Pilot Powers and new chain and sprockets, she's running really well and it's gonna be a fun day, just up against mostly road riders and the odd club rider.
My mate is gonna give me a few laps on his little 2009 Kawa ER250 race bike (converted road bike) so that will be a hoot too!
You know we're gonna need video, right?

What a great session . . you really gave that fully suited rider on the Yamaha the hurry up,
then he passed you and went all out to gain ground, which he did successfully!
Absolutely enjoyed that, keep them coming Sir !

All that R1 rider had to do was mess up a little and the Busa would have been all over him-not bad considering a Busa was never designed for a track like that.

I wish I could ride even 1/10th that good.

View attachment 1623155
That will be good hopefully u get good weather and have a fun day

@Ac41 I also would like to see what you can do on a proper track ready GSXR.... have you ever raced a track bike?
Yes used to do a bit of racing a few years back mainly 600s miss it like crazy.But having the hayabusa doin it up and trackdays on it is pretty enjoyable tbf I get more enjoyment on the hayabusa than a sports bike for trackdays , hayabusa is a bit of a challenge

Yes used to do a bit of racing a few years back mainly 600s miss it like crazy.But having the hayabusa doin it up and trackdays on it is pretty enjoyable tbf I get more enjoyment on the hayabusa than a sports bike for trackdays , hayabusa is a bit of a challenge
Have you considered the new tire profiles? I'm running 200/60 in the rear. Gives a hell of a lot more clearance to the ground. Can't wait to take it to the track later this year.

Have you considered the new tire profiles? I'm running 200/60 in the rear. Gives a hell of a lot more clearance to the ground. Can't wait to take it to the track later this year.
Tbh I only use the v1s because they are so much cheaper than the v2 or v3 pirellis and as for size I run the one 190 and have lifted the ride height in the suspension to improve ground clearance, seem pretty good at the mo at cadwell park next month so be good to see how it is round there , good luck on ur trackday

Back