Tourist trophy

busa_boy_69

Registered
Just thought I'd show you how I like to take the checkered flag Busa Style. Wheelie provided courtesy of the X1 Yoshimura Busa.

Busa_Wheelie.jpg

Also while I am thinking about it I need to vent some frustration. Does anyone else find some of the license test IMPOSSIBLE to get a freaking gold medal on? I swear to god I am about to throw the remote through my tv and stomp the PS2. lol

Well i love the game but cant seem to catch up to the 1000 class on the challenge board must not be that good yet. oh well thats what practice is for. I don't think that I have gotten gold in any of the test yet even though i just got through the junior class last night. Funny though I have many golds on GT3

Well i love the game but cant seem to catch up to the 1000 class on the challenge board must not be that good yet.  oh well thats what practice is for.  I don't think that I have gotten gold in any of the test yet even though i just got through the junior class last night.  Funny though I have many golds on GT3
Dude it just takes practice. I could barely make it around a turn when I first got the game. You have to get a feel for it and if you aren't using manual shifting USE IT! It makes then game ten times better. I have 20 gold medals on the license tests and 20 silvers right now. I am about to pull hair out though! haha. I have all the bikes unlocked in challenge mode and about half of the race series completed with all golds. I am getting there. The only thing slowing me down is work. It tends to interfere with my gaming schedule. haha

Also while I am thinking about it I need to vent some frustration. Does anyone else find some of the license test IMPOSSIBLE to get a freaking gold medal on? I swear to god I am about to throw the remote through my tv and stomp the PS2. lol
Yes, some of the golds are IMPOSSIBLE I swear also. Don't hurt the TV, then you can't play.

Yah Baby, Hang On!

TT_005.jpg

LOL I haven't even made it around ANY track without crashing and you guys are getting gold and doing tricks
laugh.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

is the Yosh busa the only one that will wheelie ?
No all the busas will do wheelies they just require more technique to do it. What you have to do is get rolling in 1st or 2nd gear and hit the brake hard enough to make the suspension on the nose slam down then as it is rebounding up whack the throttle hard and pull back. The busa will 12 o clock if you do it right. I have a video of me riding a 12 o clock down the whole straighaway of midfield raceway. The Race modified Busa actually has more power than the Yosh Busa by the way to.

this such a fun game how do you get the busa up. all i used today was the zx10R that thing goes up sp easy
No all the busas will do wheelies they just require more technique to do it. What you have to do is get rolling in 1st or 2nd gear and hit the brake hard enough to make the suspension on the nose slam down then as it is rebounding up whack the throttle hard and pull back. The busa will 12 o clock if you do it right. I have a video of me riding a 12 o clock down the whole straighaway of midfield raceway. The Race modified Busa actually has more power than the Yosh Busa by the way to.

I just got the game yesterday, I finished the novice in 20 mintes and i am on the junior. I finished every junior test EXCEPT the slalom with and without a passenger. I must be cracked out, but is there somehting I am doing wrong. I never hit the cones, but i cannot get in uner 19 seconds!!!!

Back