Top Fuel Dragsters are just mind numbing

Man.  I know the Top Fuel Safety Record, and you couldn't hold me back to ride, or Given an hours lesson and few trial runs chance to drive.  Hell I would be skeered, but I would want to feel that thing fly...    I'd Love a two seater Top Fuel...   That would be the cats ass...  None of that Pussy assed NASCAR "WWE of Racing" Give me real serious fury...  
thumbs-up.gif
LOL....trust me dude.....a few hours lesson will do nothing for ya.
You gotta go talk top some of the drivers and tell em that, yer gonna have em rolling on the bround.
beerchug.gif

Man. I know the Top Fuel Safety Record, and you couldn't hold me back to ride, or Given an hours lesson and few trial runs chance to drive. Hell I would be skeered, but I would want to feel that thing fly... I'd Love a two seater Top Fuel... That would be the cats ass... None of that Pussy assed NASCAR "WWE of Racing" Give me real serious fury...
thumbs-up.gif
LOL....trust me dude.....a few hours lesson will do nothing for ya.
You gotta go talk top some of the drivers and tell em that, yer gonna have em rolling on the bround.
beerchug.gif
BAH, I think you mis-understand... Point the thing down the 1/4, strap me in and let me at it... May not be pretty, may not be fast, hell might end up in three or more pieces. But Damnit, I'd run it like I stole it if given permission.

Realistic my ass, I'm just saying I'd love to do it...

Back