Top clamp ???

ive got the brocks on my 09 and it hits the front brake and i hate it,i dont see how they let these companies sell them like that because its a driving accident waiting to happen.maybe someone should report this to the division of motor vehicle safety commision and we can all get new tripples for free seriously.

If it came from the factory like that I would be able to see your point, but you are modifying what the suzuki engineers get paid to do. You are taking that chance when you lower your bike knowing that the levers could possibly hit. The aftermarket clamps are sold for "race use" and if you ride on the street with them that is your problem if you do go down.

Try ebayMotors, Seller All things Chrome. I think that's who I got my top clamp from.

And it's Black.

No interference with levers.

Loosen and slide one fork tube at a time, till you get to you desired level.

Just take your time.

Jet

Epic powersports. I have one on my bike, but my ASV's hit on the brake side at full turn. The writing is silver on mine though

1084556_gallery_872646.jpg

I am interested in the Robby Moto triple tree in the photo in my last post. In looks much more trick than the other yokes I've seen.

Rumble

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I bought an Exoticycle triple tree with the following marketing hype: "Product Information
Gen-II 2008 Hayabusa Top Triple Clamp. These allow you to lower your bike by sliding the fork thru the tree. These are the best on the market, with stock levers they DO NOT hit the fairing".

Result: both clutch and brake levers hit the inside fairings.. :moon:

Anyone have any idea where to get the Robby Moto Triple tree for the Gen II that gabelbrucken shows in his photo? I have done a google search but have come up empty?

Thanks.

Rumble

jack it up by the exhaust while its on the rearstand, then loosen it all up and swap out what your replacing, then lower to desired height, jack back up to remove weight and tighten back up. is how i did mine.

This is how I did mine also. Its pretty easy

Here is a pic of mine for what you can see of it. Anyone know where I can get the chrome plugs for the bolt heads? Thanks in advance

DSC_0018.jpg

Ok guys I'm new here and to the world of hayabusas... I just purchased a 2006 busa and I love it... I have noticed it's a little awkward... I saw pictured above a spacer for the triple clamp a black piece from phashnit... I have one on my bike... What I want to know is can I raise the front back up ? The trees are rite to the top of the spacer... I like the idea of bar risers but I'm 6'5 and I don't want it low... I'm also a heavy guy and ride with a passenger a lot... The rear shock and spring isnt stock cause I believe the bike was extended at one time... Can I just turn the coilover back up to raise the bike or will that make it more stiff... Sorry if I sound like an idiot but I'm learning... Thanks guys

I have used the search and everyone is lowering... As far as the rear goes someone told me the farther the spring/coilover is to the top the softer ride:.. It rides pretty stiff cause of the spring... As far as what I know with cars it's the opposite way... If I simply adjust it down will it get stiffer or softer... Hope someone can help... Thanks

Back