tool kit

bpupeza

Registered
I was looking at the promo flyer for the 05 busa and in the trunk there is what appears to be maybe some green neon tubing and some other green neon object out side of the tool kit pouch.

I bought an 02 this fall and this object is not in there.

whats the deal?

I do have the rod to support the gas tank but there is at least one  other thing in there I dont have

and by the way it is winter in MN and I nearly want to die from not being able to ride all I can do is  stare and drool at that beast.  D#@n

you will have to buy new tool kit,i have a pc3usb where mine was ment to go so i have to carry mine around manualy if i go on far distance.

Be advised that the rear axle nut takes a 37mm wrench to loosen,the one in the tool kit works good and takes up a hell of alot less than a snapon,mac or matco.The tool kit has helped me more than once.

I was looking at the promo flyer for the 05 busa and in the trunk there is what appears to be maybe some green neon tubing and some other green neon object out side of the tool kit pouch.
I would be interested in knowing what the green stuff is when you find out???
rock.gif

Newbie here.

That neon green item is a U lock, in two pieces. The hoop is under the tool kit, and the locking bar is tucked along the left side, or near the top of the pic.

Joe.

Thanks, It must be the u-lock which I dont have and yes it does burn like some sort of freakish toxic waste.
donke

Back