Today's Lunch....

omslaw

Michelle owns my Busa
Staff member
Administrator
YUM!!! :thumbsup:

photo.jpg

photo.jpg

Lemonade is a must when I visit there. That place is one of the few "Fast Food" places that I will still go to.

ok how aobut giving me a call next time you partake of one of those....:poke::laugh:

I LOVE Chick-fil-A. I get Doug to take me there anytime we are even remotely close to one. I am jealous.

Probably not, our youngest has a baseball game. Tis the season.

ah yes i know about that all to well, hey my wife and daughter will be down there in your state for the college softball world series this weekned...

Last edited:
ok how aobut giving me a call next time you partake of one of those....:poke::laugh:

Sorry Brian - I wasn't thinking. LOL

It was a last-minute decision...besides I wanted to get my Spicy Chicken sandwich before they hit mainstream on Monday...

Good stuff!

Sorry Brian - I wasn't thinking. LOL

It was a last-minute decision...besides I wanted to get my Spicy Chicken sandwich before they hit mainstream on Monday...

Good stuff!

just messing with ya bro, hey i will try to give ya a call next week maybe...:thumbsup:

DUDE!!! that's just wrong... I don't even know where a chil-fila is around here. Lived here 6 years still have not idea.:whistle:

I had one of these two weeks ago for lunch! Deluxe on a wheat bun! It was sooooooo good. First time all year I had Chick-fil-A this year. 8 thumbs up!

Back