Today i got a

07bluebusa

Registered
Power commander and a ignition module for my gen1. I have a question now. I only have a k&n filter on my bike and stock pipes. Do i need to get a custom map for it or do i use the stock bike map on the dyno jet website? Or does someone on here have the same upgrades on their bike have a map i can use? :beerchug:

Last edited:
ok but it was given to me i didnt have to pay a dime for it and i would like to put it on so when i do put pipes on it or do the stock pipe or airbox mod all i have to do is upload a new map.

I wouldn't even install it until you are ready to tune it. It will just add on more thing to fail in a very complex chain of controls. If you do install it make sure the map is either set to all 0's, or download the base map for your bike from the DynoJet sight.

i got a pc3usb for xmas. a pipe shortly after. installed the pipe. but i waited until i had the 3bills to install the pc3usb. I installed it the night b4 i went to the dyno. i am pleased with the results. very nice :beerchug:

If you really have to put it on the bike now then just zero out the fuel map and ignition map so that it doesn't effect the OE settings.

Back