TM Powdercoating ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lurch

The milkman cometh!!!
Donating Member
Registered
I have had a spare pair of passenger peg mounts laying around to be powdercoated for a few years. Took them to the Midwest MnG and handed off to Semi so he could givew them to Travis for me. When Travis got them he called me right away and asked what I wanted. I told him and asked if he could get them back to Semi before he left to come up here this weekend. He said sure and when I asked how much he gave me a price and I had to ask if he was sure.
Got them this weekend. HOLY COW they are pretty. I will post pictures tomorrow.

So if you are in need of powdercoating hit up Travis at T&M powdercoatig. Our site sponser and fantistic guy to work with. I have met him in person. The quality is fantastic. He inspects each peice and will rework until flawless. He si TOP SHELF like a fine whiskey....:beerchug:

I keep hearing this sort of story about Travis. May have to get some work done over the winter... :beerchug:

i will vouch that they look great, just like everything else i have ever seen TM do!! those of you who know me, know that i expect poor Lucy to roll through just about any conditions...TM is the one who powdercoated her frame, pegs, brake bar, swingarm, etc., etc. two years ago and everything still looks absolutely awesome when i get time to clean her up and make her shine :beerchug:

Good powdercoaters can be hard to come by i had a buddy had some work done for his truck, 3 days later it was peeling off. Not just one part, all the parts. Have a friend with a harbor freight setup he uses good quality powders(which i imagine makes a difference) and does some insane work out of his garage, never had a problem with any of his stuff. Was debating getting my own setup as i have alot of pc work comin up with the mini truck but not sure that powder finds its way EVERYWHERE!

Travis is a good guy.
Had my rearset powdercoated to match the frame awhile back and it came out perfect. :thumbsup:

I agree! :thumbsup: Top shelf I bought a swingarm from a member here and had the member ship it straight to him, then he shipped it to me after it was done looks awesome, glossy black on an all glossy black bike.

He does great work :bowdown:

Sorry it took so long for the pictures but yesterday was the last day of semester at school and I had a bunch of homework to finish.

But here are the pictures of the brackets. I hope to get them installed tomorrow. When they are installed I will post more pictures. I promise. P8301429.jpgP8301428.jpgP8301430.jpg

P8301430.jpg

P8301429.jpg

P8301428.jpg

Back