time to share some pics

Nick7

Registered
I know you all love some pictures so i figured i would share our weekend trip with you all....

the first 3 are of the Brunsfeld castle just out side of Frankfurt... The next 2 are of the town right next to the castle... I hope you all enjoy!

castle 1.jpg

castle 2.jpg

castle 3.jpg

german town.jpg

german village.jpg

Wow look @ the stone streets.
Thanks cool pics you get 2 go in the castles?
MAN THINK OF THE HEATING BILL 4 THAT PLACE.
Heats all going try go up.

Great pics! You must be having a blast there!? I especially like the 4th pic....the whole scene just takes you back a 100 yrs :beerchug:

yeah the let us go in the castle for 4 euro's a person so about $5.50 but they will not let you take pictures inside, a family still lives in this castle and has 200 rooms... they showed us about 15 rooms filled with all kinds of history going back all the way to biblical times... the heating bill cannot be that much because it was so cold inside but about 65 degrees out side

I've gotta get to Germany one of these days! Thanks for posting the great pics for all of us to look at.

Awesome...seen some roman inspired architecture... (just took an art history class that focused on architecture so i figured I'd make it look like i knew what i was talking about! :laugh:

Seriously!! Awesome...i am hoping to hit up Italy for a vacation this year!

Awesome pics..thanks..
Germany is a great place to visit.
I love the size of beers that they bring you...

Uh no sorry I ordered a beer not a pitcher ? Is the first thing I said.

See if you can make it over to Dresden.
There they have a city block still untouched and as it were the day it was bombed by the Allies in WWII. Natl monument to them.
Really cool if you like that kind of stuff.

Back