Time to replace my stock tires

CGBusa

Registered
Hello Hayabusa.org,

I have been a long time reader and picked up some great tips, but I think this will be my first post. Anyways, I have just about 6500 miles on my stock tires and I am just down to the wear indicators on both tires. I am looking for replacement, but there are so many choices and opinions to go off of.

I currently live in So. Cal, but will be moving to the Norfolk, Va area in the summer. Most of my riding is commuting, but I do like to get out on the weekends for some twisties up in the Ojai area. Once I move to Virginia, I am expecting cooler weather with more rain. I would be happy with another 5-6k on a set of tires, but with decent grip.

Can someone point me in the direction of tires that will last 5-6k, but provide maximum grip in wet weather and the occasional twistie ride?

Pirelli Angels, Avon Storms, and my next set, Pilot Road 3's. Welcome to the oRg.

:welcome: to the board...i've heard good things about all three of the ones mentioned above but have only run the Angels personally...i love 'em :beerchug:

Dunlop Q2 qualifiers. :bowdown: best tire i have ever run. i don't mind giving up a few miles for some piece of mind.

Back