Time to kill?  Build this:

oh my. I think thats just wrong. Steal a bike, leave a bike, fair trade right?

rock.gif

I downloaded the plans and instructions. Who knows...I might get bored one of these days and actually try to build it.

It brings back bad memories of my drafting classes when we had to make three dimensional models of shapes we drew out on paper. Same thing as all of the glue tabs on the R1.

Could be a fun winter project.
biggrin.gif

And...that was drafting before the days of AutoCAD. We actually had to use paper, mechanical pencils, t-square, etc...

laugh.gif

yeah, I am considering doing one too. haven't done a model for about 97 years. and a PAPER one at that! at least it's a freebie

Ummm, I don't think I have the patience for the paper version....

I do have a 1/18th scale model of the Busa I still have to put together though...

Here you go Bro,  I dunno where I ordered it exactly but I know ehobbies.com has been around awhile.  The Tamiya Model I got kicks butt, very well detailed, very well done.  Will take some time though...

Hayabusa 1/12 Model Kit

Or save a little money and order from eTamiya.  

Etamiya.com Busa Model

Very cool. I still do models. I am quite partial to model rockets. Remember those?

Ya know there are adults out there that devote their entire hobby time budgets to these things. They make model rockets that use up to "N" engines now!

You have to be licenced to fly anything over a "G"

Got some picts if anyone is interested...

thanks for the model link ill probly get on and bulid it so i can add it to my collection of scale motorcycle models

Back