Time 2 sell the busa???

hmmmm. not bad. Can't wait for the 07 Busa.
And I'll get it soon as it comes out. Can't wait

wink.gif
wink.gif

wink.gif

I think they are OK . I mean it's not like have to work on them  
biggrin.gif
 Seriously I think thet are OK , just not for me . I saw the numbers and bought another new Hayabusa anyway .

I sure hope the 2007 Suzuki don't go to that cylinder cast into the upper case half thing .
Even Yamaha got away from that in 2004
biggrin.gif
and stroking them , well there won't be any simple base plates used thats for sure .

I wonder how large an overbore they are going to accept ?

1 mm ? 2 mm ? None ?

Time will tell

biggrin.gif

I wont buy one. Only seen 2 ZX14's run here and neither could break into 9's. Grant it neither of the bikes had a decent rider. Its just TO ugly. Spost to be a guy here i know looking at buying one. So Hopefully i can talk him into letting me take it for a spin and see how it truly compared. Still ugly bike tho lol.

Roach,I'll take the spocket cover,send me pics of what ever else you have,maybe we can comdo a package deal.Thanks,Paul. devil_dog5150@yahoo.

It's only 53 cc's bigger!!!! There was an article in Motorcyclist I think where they took a stock 'busa and lowered it and dropped one tooth from the rear sprocket and ran 9.2's. The zx14 and the busa wil come down to the rider. SO do you want a pike that looks like a pug that got hit in the face by a train or a bike that screams sexy. Sexy for me.

you forgot bigger injecters as well 44 sorry but performance wise stock vs stock a busa would have no chance on a 14

the weighted crank adds more torque mostly at low end+ dead stop programable shift light. I like the 06 special edition busa but you would have to spend a grand or 2 for it 2 run with the 14. face facts the 14 now owns the street

But is there really such thing as stock for stock on the streets? Not really. Anything 1000 or bigger can be a beast. So it just matters which bike you like the best. There is no bike as good looking as the 'busa.

doesnt matter how fast a turd can go, its still a turd.
biggrin.gif
and if you could rate turds on an ugliness scale...then thats one ugly ass turd
laugh.gif

nice paint. but man that thing is ugly!!!!!! i go with psycobusa's turd coment.
its like riding a moped its fun till your friends catch you.:D

doesnt matter how fast a turd can go, its still a turd.
biggrin.gif
  and if you could rate turds on an ugliness scale...then thats one ugly ass turd
laugh.gif
i dont think so +lets face it busa is old news...busa dont come with this stuff does it?For ultimate drag racing friendliness you even have a clutch engagement sensor light set within the tachometer so you can set an indicator to your preferred drag race start RPM, oh, and there's a programable a shift light too.

<!--EDIT|ROACH
Reason for Edit: None given...|1144922686 -->

Who's riding the 14 that Coby Adams is tuning and building ? There is always something fast as f*** coming from that shop . Oh yeah , it's in NC where the fast bikes play .

Back