Tiger Racing offers Sneak Preview of new paint job

2fast4u2c

Site Sponsor
Registered
New Paint Job

We will update the entire gallery after we finish the photo shoot at Maxton in a couple more weeks. Must get the women in the pictures.

Guy

That looks great, Guy! Can only imagine the detail in the lower fairings. :thumbsup:

Looks like a good start. Shold be nice when it is all together to view.

I just hope you can resist covering this paint job with so many stickers. :beerchug: It looks great!:beerchug:

Too late. But I was particular who went on the body work this time. Sponsors must be taken care of. I just spent tonight finishing up the sticker placement and installing the rest of the body work. It's past midnight, I will take a couple of pics tomorrow before I put her in the trailer for Maxton.

Guy

got some really nice stuff.. hey if I come up from Fort Wayne, how about a tour of your facility?

got some really nice stuff.. hey if I come up from Fort Wayne, how about a tour of your facility?

You crack me up, tour? Let's see, take a left past the fridge to the basement. Walk straight ahead past the water heater into racks and racks of aluminum sitting on shelves.

Hell my shop is more interesting than the basement. At least I have a bike parked in it.

You crack me up, tour? Let's see, take a left past the fridge to the basement. Walk straight ahead past the water heater into racks and racks of aluminum sitting on shelves.

Hell my shop is more interesting than the basement. At least I have a bike parked in it.
:rofl: awww Test RIDES!!! much better :laugh:

Back