Tianne , and I ride today involving Texas Long horns , RJ off the chain , and deer

c10

Registered
Short , but amazing little run today . Same as yesterday because time was short for us . These Boys at George ranch put on a little show for Tianne , and I .
RJ was behaving like a hooligan ;) , and last a Doe wanted to get a up close , and personal seen at end of 2nd video .

Deer video . Dont mind the attempts at a burn out . To heavy with bags , I couldn't get off the saddle enough , and dust on the road had it pushing the front tire while locked up .

Last edited:
Short , but amazing little run today . Same as yesterday because time was short for us . These Boys at George ranch put on a little show for Tianne , and I .
RJ was behaving like a hooligan ;) , and last a Doe wanted to get a up close , and personal seen at end of 2nd video .

I was waiting for Tianne to pass you on the back tire.....

Bill she told me to make a new / better camera mount lol . Since mirrors are gone up front I dont have a spot now . So Ill be making one , and sound proofing for the wind noise again.

Bill she told me to make a new / better camera mount lol . Since mirrors are gone up front I dont have a spot now . So Ill be making one , and sound proofing for the wind noise again.
Yea, watching your rump was not the best of views...……..just saying...…...:rolleyes:

My bike doesn't seem to come up as easy as yours...now my Bandit would stand up in 3rd but not the Busa...

Not that I really tried that hard...it does climb up in speed like a low flying missile though

Back