Ti-Force , Frank Adams

OB_WARBIRD

Registered
Hey Frank, how goes the break-in? Good I hope. I called Orient Express and they tried to e-mail me some pics of the pipe along with a dyno graph. Got the graph but cant open the pics of the pipe. Do you have a web address for ti- force? Is Orient the only importer for them? I thought maybe the instruction sheet or something from the pipe box might have a web address. I have your pics of the pipe but I am looking for there avertising literature. The rep at Orient said there are pictures in the catalog,got a scanner and catalog anyone? Thanks and let us know about that big gorilla motor!!!!

Thanks Frank, Im desperate at this point, cant find ANY info on a web site. So hows that Gorilla motor of yours? Wish I was there to help on the tune, always enjoyed burning my hands and arms. It should be fun to dial in a fuel and timing curve electronicly!! Best of luck and remember,even if it takes a while to get the tune just right, when its PERFECT from idle to redline, you'll be so happy you wont be able to stand yourself. [and nobody will even be able to see the BACK of your bike anymore. Youll be a little Psycodot on the horizon ]

Back