Thunder Beach Panama City Pics

KvHotDog4

Registered
So after the 1200 mile round trip to the Thunder on the Beach Rally, I have to say going up one tooth in the front greatly helped my mpg and is well worth it if you are going to travel. As long as I stayed under 75 mph I was getting 52 - 55 mpg. On the trip down we did mostly 80 - 90 and I was getting 44 - 48 mpg. While going down after about 250 - 300 miles I was getting sore and feeling like the seat was trying to split me apart, I ended up having memory foam put inside my seat and I have to say it is also well worth the money ($140) I was all the way back to Nashville before my butt started getting sore. The only thing, I think I am sitting a little lower now and it is causing my legs to go to sleep, so the next mod will be the Buell pegs. All and all a great trip and here are some pics of the some of the bike that caught my eye. They are mostly cruisers. Sorry out of the thousands of bikes it was a very very small amount of sport bikes and a crap ton of Harley's.

Oh yeah, where do I get the Buell pegs and what do I need to put them on my bike?

SprintPhoto_b1wtgw.jpg

SprintPhoto_c1wtgw.jpg

SprintPhoto_d1wtgw.jpg

SprintPhoto_e1wtgw.jpg

SprintPhoto_f1wtgw.jpg

SprintPhoto_bmwujv.jpg

SprintPhoto_cmwujv.jpg

SprintPhoto_dmwujv.jpg

SprintPhoto_fmwujv.jpg

SprintPhoto_gmwujv.jpg

SprintPhoto_bpnses.jpg

SprintPhoto_cpnses.jpg

SprintPhoto_dpnses.jpg

SprintPhoto_buncwq.jpg

SprintPhoto_cuncwq.jpg

SprintPhoto_duncwq.jpg

SprintPhoto_funcwq.jpg

SprintPhoto_guncwq.jpg

SprintPhoto_b2qgbq.jpg

Cool pics. As far as the buell pegs, hit up Joseph, he will send you everything you need.

Kevin I'm sitting about a mile from ther right now got here last night may have even crossed by you on way down :)

Looks like a Goodtime!! Thanks for the share!!
Posted via Mobile Device

You probably did we headed out at 6:30 and went up 79. Got home about 5:00 Last night.

I was at Barber (trackday) setting a new personal best with TwoBrothersBusa until 6 then headed south; you had already gone by. PCB is empty today we pretty much have the place to ourselves. Glad you had a great trip!

kevin, thanks for sharing the pics. We missed you at the BASH
So Kv, where are the seat pics?

I will post up some tomorrow, but it looks the same. Its the same cover just has memory foam in it now. I also have more pics but I can't seem to get them off my memory card right now for some reason. ???

I can't wait till the fall bash again, I'll probably never make it to the Spring because it always falls on the same weekend as Thunder Beach, but as long as I am able I'll be at the Fall Bash :thumbsup:

Back