this would suck

ROACH

Registered
Man Sues Home Depot After Using Glue-Covered Toilet

POSTED: 6:57 am EST November 3, 2005

BOULDER, Colo. -- Home Depot has been sued by a man who claims the chain's store in Louisville, Colo., ignored his cries for help after he became glued to a toilet seat as part of a prank.

Bob Dougherty, 57, said he became stuck to the toilet seat last year after somebody smeared glue on it.

He told the Daily Camera in Boulder, Colo., that Home Depot employees "just let me rot."

His lawsuit, filed Friday, said Dougherty was recovering from heart bypass surgery at the time and thought he was having a heart attack. A store employee who heard him calling for help informed the head clerk via radio, but the lawsuit said the head clerk thought it was a hoax.

Home Depot spokeswoman Kathryn Gallagher said she cannot comment on pending litigation.

The lawsuit said after about 15 minutes, store officials called for an ambulance. Paramedics unbolted the toilet seat. The lawsuit said Dougherty passed out while being wheeled out of the store.

The lawsuit said the toilet seat separated from his skin, leaving abrasions.

Dougherty said he blames the home improvement store for "letting me hang in there and just ignoring me."

whoops... when pranks backfire. Could've been worse if something else had got stuck on there, sheeesh.

When toilets attack!

Tonight on FOX
tounge.gif

poor bastid! good prank but way to far. i wonder why i don't like sh#tting in public places.
tounge.gif

would suck to be him but from where I'm standing i gotta giggle a little besides he is probably gonna be a rich man. the downfall of it everything at home depot just went up 12 percent
wink.gif

Back