This week on speed tv

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Just saw a commercial for this weeks shows. Tonight it is the start of the new SuperBikes show and weds there is a special about the 14.

huh, somethin different.
rock.gif

Thanx for the heads up ........gotta TiVo 'cause I'm workin' the night shifts !
biggrin.gif

Just saw a commercial for this weeks shows. Tonight it is the start of the new SuperBikes show and weds there is a special about the 14.

huh, somethin different.  
rock.gif
It is going to be a great show about the ZX-14! I can't wait for the segment on cooking hotdogs and hamburgers on those awesome grills.

Bahhhhhhhh!

P.

Just found out that Jason Britton will be hosting the show... Me thinks there will be a lot of focus on stunnahs and bling???

Postal,

Love the New Avatar................Hilarious...........:laugh:

lets hope the tv show is more accurate about the 14s power level-you know, able to leap tall buildings, faster than the speed of sound, stronger than George Foreman and able to grill two 16oz. steaks while draining all the fat off and turning it into fuel for the bike, which is now a hybrid motor!
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif

There was someone filming there during Bash. They were doing a documentary on female riders. I think LadyHawk was interviewed.

BTW, How you making out with the evidence against the <table style=filter:glow(color=pink)>barbieTPzapperchickplankqueen</table> for the house zapping? 
devil.gif

Hey you want a Fresca?

From the previews, it looks like another show that gives the WRONG impression of Sportbikes or just Bikes in general
sad.gif
. Lots of splash and on street antics. Just what the public needs, another "JERKS" RIDING MOTORCYCLES show
mad.gif

From the previews, it looks like another show that gives the WRONG impression of Sportbikes or just Bikes in general
sad.gif
. Lots of splash and on street antics. Just what the public needs, another "JERKS" RIDING MOTORCYCLES show
mad.gif
+1

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Bring back 2 wheel Tuesday!!!! They dump Greg's garage for a show about hoodlums???!!! I've been watching the previews and I saw nothing but SQUIDS!!! I'll watch it but if it's nothing but illegal street riding/stupidity, I'm not tuning in again.

mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

sad.gif
mad.gif
+1

mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

Bring back 2 wheel Tuesday!!!! They dump Greg's garage for a show about hoodlums???!!! I've been watching the previews and I saw nothing but SQUIDS!!! I'll watch it but if it's nothing but illegal street riding/stupidity, I'm not tuning in again.
So now there will be 2 of us who will never watch this worthless show again ! Really smart showing bikers (if that's what you call'em) drinking beer and talking about running the wall full tilt ! What I said, "JERKS" RIDING MOTORCYCLES
idea.gif

What in the World is Speed thinking about, it sure isn't about building a Good Image of Motorcycles  
cool.gif

You never see anything like this about their love affair with NASCAR, their fans or drivers !

mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

I think the problem with gregs show is that it got too washed down.  I mean come on half the show about riding scooters across the US?  I think that is when it  "jumped the Shark".
I never missed the show, but personally it got kinda boring.

<!--EDIT|Kweave
Reason for Edit: "I type like SH*$"|1151506372 -->

Back