This place is the best!

vman1300

Never Forgotten
I posted up in the wanted section a few weeks back that I was looking for a stock seat for trackdays and twisty riding.

Vic replied, told me he would send me one for free and look what showed up at the house today.

Vic my hats off to you and thanks a million!

seat.jpg

(vman1300 @ Apr. 17 2007,20:54) I posted up in the wanted section a few weeks back that I was looking for a stock seat for trackdays and twisty riding.

Vic replied, told me he would send me one for free and look what showed up at the house today.

A roll a round with a Busa seat
rock.gif

laugh.gif

Hey Vic , I'm looking for a bike without a seat , Got one of those handy?

Hayabusa.org rocks!!
super.gif

Vic is the man. He actually set me up with a website for my Birthday last year... But I never could think of anything for the site, so we never got it opened... my bad.
laugh.gif

Vic is a good man! Good to see him back on the board too!

(vman1300 @ Apr. 17 2007,18:54) I posted up in the wanted section a few weeks back that I was looking for a stock seat for trackdays and twisty riding.

You welcome Kevin, sorry for the delay.
I shipped it to the wrong address to another member, otherwise it would be at your door in a few days.

This place IS the best, couple of week ago I asked for brake bracket and I got it for free. The guy refused to accept shipping reimbursement, I had to donate some money to the board.
beerchug.gif

(yamahor @ Apr. 18 2007,08:28) Vic is the man. He actually set me up with a website for my Birthday last year... But I never could think of anything for the site, so we never got it opened... my bad.
laugh.gif

actually it was 2 years ago, my friend. too bad you never came up with anything for it.

About 13 month ago I met the love of my life and since then, no time available when I`m at home.

(Vic_E55_2001 @ Apr. 18 2007,15:16)
(yamahor @ Apr. 18 2007,08:28) Vic is the man. He actually set me up with a website for my Birthday last year... But I never could think of anything for the site, so we never got it opened... my bad.
laugh.gif

actually it was 2 years ago, my friend. too bad you never  came up with anything for it.

About 13 month ago I met the love of my life and since then, no time available when I`m   at home.
Nah... it had to be last year, I wasn't a member here 2 yrs ago... January of 06.

Congrats on meeting her bro! I wish you both the best!

Now stay online and postho with me like the old days.
ices_rofl.gif

Back