BigBSBusa = Good Guy

MN72Busa

Formerly known as "Zuki"
Donating Member
Registered
BigBSBusa seen in the wanted section that I needed some spools. He answered my topic, and offered to send me out a pair for free (Also shipped them for free). I got them today, they look great!

I wanted to give a Public "Thank You" to BigBSBusa for his time, and for the spools. This forum has the Best members Period!
beerchug.gif

+1 Ken is da man!! Always patiently helping members out with good advice too!!

<!--EDIT|sageronin
Reason for Edit: None given...|1125767209 -->

+2
Not just a valued member here, but a good man all the way around!
cool.gif

+ 1, Ken is definitely one nice guy,I had the pleasure of meeting him about a year ago. NJ.:)

Valium et al, thanks for the kind words. Since I was gone all of last year I wasn't able to do very much other than post and really missed that. Sending the spools to John was a very small deal, but it made me feel good to be able to do it.

Hey BigBSBusa, I need one of them thar 2005/2006 GSX-R 1000's.
ss011.gif

Congrats valium.
Good lookin' out BigBSBusa.

Valium et al, thanks for the kind words. Since I was gone all of last year I wasn't able to do very much other than post and really missed that. Sending the spools to John was a very small deal, but it made me feel good to be able to do it.
Good on ya...

+ 1 BIGBSBUSA IS DA SH!@ HE HELPED ME OUT THE OTHER DAY W/ MY COOLING SYSTEM PROBLEM. BIG B THANKS AGAIN YOU WERE RIGHT, I HAD TOO MUCH TRAPPED AIR SHE NEEDED A GOOD BURP!

Meant to ask if you got it fixed. Glad you got it done.

Back