(MADE IN FRANCE )

and turned on his

TV

(MADE IN INDONESIA ),

and then wondered why he can't

find a good paying job

in AMERICA

Gurrera

Poverty is a bi tch. Its crazy that most of the people putting together all of the stuff we buy, prolly never made it through Junior High or any education at all. We ***** about making 8-9 bux an hour to mainly sit on our ass working behind a desk. Lets face it most Americans are lazy. Its sad.

You're wrong! My Samsung was hecho en Mexico :laugh:

It is our own fault. We as a nation have let ourselves be walked down a path of laziness and thinking we can just get it from somewhere else. Why make it we'd rather just buy it with somebody else's money.

I've been watching that history channel series 'the men who made America'.
It is always amazing to see the growth and gifts we as a people have given this world.
Last night it was electricity and Edison/Jp Morgan Vs Tesla/Westinghouse with Rockefeller meddling.
We have led the world in so many fields in just our short time and now seem destined to rest solely on those laurels.

And ps.....I ain't giving up my German made Knives or my Italian made guns.
No you'll register them first.

The thing is we gave it away or rather our politicians did. Manufacturing is basically gone in the US. We are a service economy, in other words, store clerks and waitpersons. We are no longer hegemonic

Manufacturing line level jobs are gone. Company's have lean Six Sigma programs and "Strategic Sourcing" programs designed to squeeze every dollar out of every process. Technology is expensive everywhere and labor is expensive....in the U.S. Manufacturing technology is still here and fairly strong even in this economy. Application engineers or even non degree'd experienced people in manufacturing companies can find employment where there is industry. If you know German and have any experience with process / application engineering, you could be hired yesterday or the day before by VW or any of their Tier 1 suppliers here in Chattanooga.

No you'll register them first.

The thing is we gave it away or rather our politicians did. Manufacturing is basically gone in the US. We are a service economy, in other words, store clerks and waitpersons. We are no longer hegemonic

In America we want it fast and we want it cheap....... Why pay workers minimum wage and pay a ton of taxes to operate here in America when they can outsource and import from other countries to take advantage of the sweat shops. We bring this on ourselves.

As we ride our (Japanese) motorcycles :laugh:

Exactly what I was thinking :laugh:

I try to do my part - daily driver is an 18 year old Mustang...she was born and raised here, but who knows how many of her parts came from beyond the border :lol:

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

Back