Things I learned today

I’ll get there. I am going to try to spend this season just learning the bike. But I will definitely go air. Gp shift made a world of difference. Gotta throw my shock on and adjustable lowering links then set it up. I don’t think I’m even ripped it hard yet.

I want a 2 step too so I may end up going maxxecu.

You can stay gp shift when u go air shifter and you could set it up so that u have the quick shifter and the air shifter.

Think like this-quick shifter allows clutchless foot shifting without letting off the throttle. The air ram part of the air shifter system replaces your foot.

And a two step don’t mess up the tune

I definitely want the franks air shifter. Hell my old ass needs an auto 1-3. Lol. Yes I have plans I’m lining up for next year. Air shifter definitely. Scott Davis’ air to water intercooler is a definite. Im thinking maxxecu might be a possibility too. I may even go with one of those oil less turbos to lose the scavenge pump if they’re proven reliable. And then it is all just comfort stuff. Waiting on a saddleman seat now.

But this year is just riding and learning the bike. I already found out when you back out of it at like 8k it has a hell of a slow down. It’s like hitting the brakes on a normal bike. Lol

Back