They're getting a little braver this year~!~

outlawbusa

1 wheel up aero testing
Donating Member
Registered
Another one in my Uncle's yard

They're no longer scared of the shot gun and might as well be asking to come in and eat at the dinner table...

IMG_1061.jpg

IMG_1062.jpg

Last edited:
Wow! Thats one of the bigger ones I've seen. When I lived in Vail,CO....occasionally they would break into someones house and tear up their kitchen looking for food.
Makes for a nasty surprise to wake up to or come home to him roaming around your crib.:laugh:

hunting seasons comin around right:whistle:

when i stayed in wi we had them rummage through the dumpsters every night at the cabins we stayed in.

Although no pics, we are seeing them in NE CT now. The Nothwest Mts have had them for 20 years or so, but we have started to see them int NE CT the last 5 years or so.

Whats up with the braver? I had one up on my back deck, opened the window & yelled out, he just looked at me like "yeah right" ...I shut the window to save myself, unloaded a 12 guage off the front deck, then the back deck. havn't seen him since. BOLD bear. ???

couple rounds of buck shot will get her attention.. not lethal but sure would sting... mid/back section.. if you hit her eyes, she could get pretty nasty later on..

Just to be clear, shots were fired into the air only, noise makers. I'd think 454 casull good handgun round for real bad bears

Last edited by a moderator:
Back