These guys can ride....

wow.gif
Yeah!!!!!!!!
super.gif

balls definately to big for their brains..while i enjoy watching it i have no desire to do it.good clip though

Way cool riding - tho dangerous. Fun to watch others that can control a bike that well. Those guys live on their bikes... that's for dang sure.

that was some awesome riding-love the Busa goin tail-out from turns, then flipped it back the other way....nasssss-tay!
super.gif
that shid's HARD to do-even with bad tires!

funny thing in the whole vid-the guys are goin like 60-70+ and the rider goes by n flips the kill-switch on another bike-bwahahahaha that's always good for a laugh when you're on the freeway and your buds start getn bored...plus, I gots REALLLLL long arms, so its easy fer me!
firedevil.gif

great vid man-thanks for sharing!
beerchug.gif

YEAH HOOLIGANS!!!!

Not squids, not regular riders... HOOLIGANS!!! I'm a hooligan in training... WHEEE!! (Don't worry, never put others in danger, just myself)

that was pretty impressive. crazy though... Great vid.

That is the skills...not crazy
mad.gif
biggrin.gif
proper gears...dang...drifting left n right, like that
rock.gif
I've seen only with Moto GP riders did...
super.gif

I drifted the rear of my Busa like that once! ONCE!
Never want to do that again!

(BigDiesel @ Apr. 03 2007,02:05) funny thing in the whole vid-the guys are goin like 60-70+ and the rider goes by n flips the kill-switch on another bike-bwahahahaha that's always good for a laugh when you're on the freeway and your buds start getn bored...plus, I gots REALLLLL long arms, so its easy fer me!
firedevil.gif
AHAHHAHA I saw that too, That was great!! I have long arms too, I am going to do that to my buddy some time.
jump9.gif

Great vid! I wish I could do that stuff... but that takes training and the willingness to crash during repeated attempts.

Back