these are the calls i get

gcal

Registered
O k
So as most of you know I am selling the busa and decided to advertise it in the cycle trader. Well I have gotten a call a day since it appeared and the calls have been so intresting to say the least that I decided to share them with the board.
I will be posting the retarded questions I get asked daily just to show what kind of sqiuds are out there and how entertaining they are.

buyer = B
Seller (me) = G

(ill start with todays) sunday:
B.....still got the busa?
G.....Yep
B ......whats your name
G........George
B.........I'm a retard and wanna buy the king of speed (OK he didn't say that but he acted like it)
B........Im (what ever his name is I forgot) and am calling from BFE
B........What does your busa run like george? what does it look like? has it been dropped?
G.........Great no track days and no drag days............excellent new paint not a scratch on it.............yes in a parking lot and everything got replaced..
B.......I wanna buy a busa and am looking to STEAL one for REAL, REAL, CHEAP
G.......Sorry nothing to steal here. In matter of fact I really dont wanna sell the busa but have to,so since im selling it I am gonna get what I want for it or i die with it. So no to your question I am not giving away my busa for pennies on the dollar.
B.......Whats your BOTTOM I MEAN cash in hand bottom dollar?
G........For the 7600 I'll throw in full leathers (in excellent shape) helmet boots and gloves
B.........I dont need gear I got a helmet thats all I need....WHATS YOUR BOTTOM DOLLAR?
rock.gif

G........Im asking 7600 ill pay your gass to come pick it up.
(im pissed at this point for him haggling with me and he hasn't even seen the bike.)
B...........OK thank you

and he hangs up

so from now one a retarded question gets answered with a retared answer

i will post the great converstaions i have with future road kill

i hope some of you get as much a kick out of these squids as i do

BTW I will try and be as rude as possible to people who are stupid so this should get intresting...

You should actually tape yer conversations and post 'em so we can actually listen.
wink.gif

Some people just don't get it! Makes you want to jump through the phone and beat the crap out of 'em!

Back