There anyone from Charlotte NC that might help.

dolilind

Registered
I sold my busa to a guy that live in Va while he was at sea. He came home and now the bike won't start. Well the bike did start but he somehow got it really loaded up and now it wont start at all. Im about 800 miles away or i would give him a hand. Is there anyone from around Charlotte that could lend a hand?

Why hasn't he become a member here yet? I think Rockadaous and Loomis live near there.

I'm in Charlotte. Where's he at?

Just outside in Kings mountain. I wil PM you his cell#.

Thanks for the help. I feal really bad that the bike wont run. It has sat since spring bash with my back all messed up. Im guessing he wrapped the throttle a bunch of times and loaded it up something bad. He said it ran great until he did that.

Why hasn't he become a member here yet? I think Rockadaous and Loomis live near there.

Rock lives in Fayetteville, Loomis and I live here in Raleigh. Unfortunately we are all still about 3hrs away :unhappy:

There are a few members in the Charlotte area. If Punisher can't get to him, give it a bit & hopefully they'll see this.

If it sat since spring bash was there any fuel stabilizer in the gas tank? The tank may just need to be drained and filled with the good stuff.

Good luck to both you and him. :beerchug:

MAn, he just got back from Iraq....someone near better give a welcome home and helpe him out, introduce him to the .org

If it sat since spring bash was there any fuel stabilizer in the gas tank? The tank may just need to be drained and filled with the good stuff.

Good luck to both you and him. :beerchug:

Yeah stabilizers, boosters and all the good stuff. I did that knowing it wasnt gonna be run until he got home. It turns over and trys to fire now, but not much more than that. I know it runs hell i drove it into his living room when i dropped it off in september.

Yeah stabilizers, boosters and all the good stuff. I did that knowing it wasnt gonna be run until he got home. It turns over and trys to fire now, but not much more than that. I know it runs hell i drove it into his living room when i dropped it off in september.

Another one of your cursed? :poke:

I sold my busa to a guy that live in Va while he was at sea. He came home and now the bike won't start. Well the bike did start but he somehow got it really loaded up and now it wont start at all. Im about 800 miles away or i would give him a hand. Is there anyone from around Charlotte that could lend a hand?

Isn't that the bike that tipped over ???

Have him check the TO switch :whistle:

Back