THEFT

BlueHaya

I'm outta here!!!!
Donating Member
Registered
Theft of truck, trailer, 3 bikes and all equipment off the NJ turnpike yesterday.

I am looking for more info. I got it in an email from Schnitz racing. Had some nice bikes one was a pro stock busa, TL pro stock, and a gsxr1100.

pic.

Stolen.jpg

mad.gif

Thats why I will never advertise whats in my trailer. Fuggin' thieves are worthless.....

how far do they think they can get? I mean this stuff is not normal things?

Truck, trailer, busa's..they are unusual items to say the least.

Just got an email from them on the theft. I'll give it 72 hours and then found. The thieves will have to ditch it soon.

runeight...

Geezzzzzzzz, what do you do with anything like that you steal
rock.gif
, I guess your only choice it to part everything out. What a Waste  
wink.gif

That stuff immediately went to the chop shop. You can't drive around in that get-up very long.

couple other place say that most of the stuff was found , the trailer was on flat tires on one side. the street busa was gone and some laptops and other equip.

DEC use to send two techs out in Jersey; one to do the work and one to guard the van.
all_coholic.gif

Anybody in Jersey with any "family" connections?
rock.gif

Maybe culprits could be found and fitted with a pair of concrete riding boots...
wink.gif

(Devil Dog @ Dec. 28 2006,12:05)
mad.gif

Thats why I will never advertise whats in my trailer.  Fuggin' thieves are worthless.....
I DONT ADVERTISE ANYTHING ON MY TRAILER. BUT IT HAVE AN A/C ON THE TOP. SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS

Its a dayum shame, they better notify fee-bay and other auction sites.

We had our trailer stolen at myrtle one time, luckily we didn't load the bike the night before.

Back