The ultimate wheelie!

I seen the interview with him after, He got on the rear brake, Thats just looks unreal. Yes
bowdown.gif

Yep, that's evil max! I have the video of him crossing the finish line and doing that tail scraper. Well, almost a tail scraper. I'm sure Max knew exactly what he was doing. Stunt guys do that all the time. Most every stunt video you watch will have some of that stuff. If you notice the bike got a little wobble from side to side and he brought it back down before it got carried away. That's the result of having to much air in the rear tire for that paticular stunt. Makes the bike roll from side to side quite easily.

I bet he received a firm tongue lashing from the owner/manufacturer about doing that sh*t again.

that was impressive just for being done on a 500cc race-bike! Its alot easier to toss up a 1000 WSB bike or even a 600 with a sprocket...
but, I also gotta say-12 o'clocks are a dime a dozen in the stunt world...Wink 1100 was ridn GSXR 1100s on the bridge from borrough to borrough like it was nothing. Did it on 900RRs too. All while in traffic, and he kept the bike at speed on one wheel-lane changes and everything.
That is skill, my bruthas.
talk to Kyle Woods-he twelvs Busas at shows for free-and he wont flip it over like I did
sad.gif

(BigDiesel @ Sep. 25 2006,16:58) that was impressive just for being done on a 500cc race-bike! Its alot easier to toss up a 1000 WSB bike or even a 600 with a sprocket...
but, I also gotta say-12 o'clocks are a dime a dozen in the stunt world...Wink 1100 was ridn GSXR 1100s on the bridge from borrough to borrough like it was nothing. Did it on 900RRs too. All while in traffic, and he kept the bike at speed on one wheel-lane changes and everything.
That is skill, my bruthas.
talk to Kyle Woods-he twelvs Busas at shows for free-and he wont flip it over like I did  
sad.gif
500cc two strokes!!

Seated 12 o'clocks are harder than standing on the seat.

It looked like he was going down when the vid stopped.

(heavybusa @ Sep. 26 2006,09:04) Seated 12 o'clocks are harder than standing on the seat.

It looked like he was going down when the vid stopped.
He made it, it's from the video " Faster "

Back