The search engine???

06BUSA

BlackBird rider, lol
Donating Member
Registered
Cap, I have not tried the search for some time. How long has it been like it is today?
Anyway as of today, your new search engine options are fantastic. Really easy to narrow exactly what I wanted to find.
ThumbsUp.gif
clap.gif
&
bowdown.gif

Glad to hear the good feedback. It has been up a couple of weeks. It is a very big change they did. It was a lot of work, but the efforts paid off. It is pretty nice being able to find that one post you know is there!

beerchug.gif

Glad to hear the good feedback. It has been up a couple of weeks. It is a very big change they did. It was a lot of work, but the efforts paid off. It is pretty nice being able to find that one post you know is there!  

beerchug.gif
Exactly. I was looking for that one. With the new search options I got 2 results. And 1 was what I was looking for.

I think it changed a bit after it came back online... (thread previews for one)

It is about the most robust search routine I have ever seen on a board..

One ?... how often does the db update on search terms, I find that posts that are only a couple days old tend to get missed for some reason..

One ?... how often does the db update on search terms, I find that posts that are only a couple days old tend to get missed for some reason..
I think they are updated several times a day. You are correct that is is a different db/index to increase speed as well as reduce impact on the live board.

Back