The rest of the story

Copperone

One of the Few, the proud -
Donating Member
Registered
I've just got to share this. A TV station picked up on my sons dog being stolen. Anyhow here a link to the video. http://www.katu.com/

Thanks for the link Ba. Someday I'll get the computer thing figured out

(Copperone @ Dec. 25 2006,12:53) Thanks for the link Ba.   Someday I'll get the computer thing figured out
Your welcome Dan...I hope they find him...now he has a few friends to play with when they do
biggrin.gif

What an incredable story, especially at Christmas. From incredable heart brake to such intense joy. Joel, my son, is still heart broken over the loss of Fenix, but the generosity of others has definately lessened the pain.

what a great story (will be even better when they find the stolen dog)
beerchug.gif

Yeah, we're hoping that the story making the news and all will help Fenix be found. Hey guys, I appreciate the kind words.

AWESOME!! The kindness in peoples hearts never ceases to amaze me! Merry Christmas!

That is a great story. And as I said before, my heart goes out to your son and his family. I tryuly hope that Fenix finds his way home safe where he belongs with your son, and his family.

Please keep us updated.

Hope he gets him back. This kind of publicity can do some strange and wonderful things.

--Wag--

I love to see people come together.

I hope him the best with his new pup and the return of Fenix

Back