The Privilege of Meeting yet Another oRg Legend

HayaWakened

Donating Member
Registered
(makes him sound old doesn't it!) :bowdown:
IMG_7228.jpeg

@groran1000 on the right, looking younger than the mug on the left
He rides a Gen 3 so we didn't have much to talk about.
And yet, I was humbled.
@RedBull
@WuzzaCBXRider: you're next on my list. You've been warned

View attachment 1652909
View attachment 1652911

That's a pretty incriminating picture right there.
@RedBull looking around all sketchy while @c10 steals titanium off that Blackbird

Great job guys!
lmao!!

(makes him sound old doesn't it!) :bowdown:
View attachment 1652324

@groran1000 on the right, looking younger than the mug on the left
He rides a Gen 3 so we didn't have much to talk about.
And yet, I was humbled.
@RedBull
@WuzzaCBXRider: you're next on my list. You've been warned
I remember that day, very enjoyable. You know, I've been a member since 2002 or3. I had a brand new gen1. A few years later, I bought a gen2 and tried to log in on the oRg, but I was lost in the cyber universe when the admin switched servers. I was groran, but even though I had been lost, it was not completely because the admin could not make his server accept the name groran because it was already being used, so he said use groran but put something behind it, so that's where the 1000 came from. So, I've actually been a member for 20 years!!!!

I remember that day, very enjoyable. You know, I've been a member since 2002 or3. I had a brand new gen1. A few years later, I bought a gen2 and tried to log in on the oRg, but I was lost in the cyber universe when the admin switched servers. I was groran, but even though I had been lost, it was not completely because the admin could not make his server accept the name groran because it was already being used, so he said use groran but put something behind it, so that's where the 1000 came from. So, I've actually been a member for 20 years!!!!
Hope you will consider joining us at the Hayabusa Homecoming in Pomona Nov 11th!

View attachment 1652909
View attachment 1652911
At March AFB when the SR-71 was still parked out side they had a day where you could climb into the cockpit and check it out. What was missing from my You Tube life was the gracious video posted by a SR-71 pilot named Richard Graham. This video explains how the SR-71 was controlled and flown by the pilots that got the ultimate E ticket experience.

Back