The OTHER side of VaBusa...

ices_rofl.gif

This thread made my weekend! I wouldn't know where to start with the wise-cracks, so I'll just read and laugh. Have a good weekend Michelle.

Peace!

cool.gif

<!--EDIT|Postal
Reason for Edit: "Buckwheat School of Spelling..."|1088710183 -->

ices_rofl.gif

This thread made my weekend! I wouldn't know where to start with the wise-cracks, so I'll just read and laugh. Have a good weekend Michelle.

Peace!

cool.gif
Postal, don't hold back...I can take it...hell, I've lived it year after year...it's a fun and embarrassing time for all!

You're close by...head on up and take some pics of your own!
tounge.gif

Oh, and for the record, REVLIS!!! We're in the big Dodge truck (redneck-like, ain't it?) and the Toyota Camry!!! No soccer moms in mini-vans in our group!
biggrin.gif

That is too funny!

The first two years at my school I won the "Jimmy Buffet Dressed" award for my attire.
laugh.gif

Nice pics, Michelle! Looks to be a great time~ I can't wait to see the pics from this weekends bash~
wink.gif

Have a safe one!
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|GypsyJoker
Reason for Edit: None given...|1088779628 -->

Nice pics, Michelle! Looks to be a great time~ I can't wait to see the pics from this weekends bash~
wink.gif

Have a safe one!
cool.gif
I'm hoping to keep the photographic evidence to a minimum...it's going to be a crazy day tomorrow! One of the guys going just informed me that he bought A CASE of Mardi-Gras beads, so I guess I know what the guys will be doing!
tounge.gif

I'll be sure to post THOSE pics...NOT!
laugh.gif

I have to agree with Va Jimmy Buffet is one of the best concerts you can go to. I myself have been to 5 and still going. I have never been to any concert like his the concert at the end is just icing on the cake the party in the parking lot is where it is at. You will never find a better group of people that at a Buffet concert. Jimmy Buffet has been doing this for 30+ years and has a following (parrot heads) bigger than the Grateful Dead. IMHO I can't wait till hes back in S. California.

I have to agree with Va Jimmy Buffet is one of the best concerts you can go to. I myself have been to 5 and still going. I have never been to any concert like his the concert at the end is just icing on the cake the party in the parking lot is where it is at. You will never find a better group of people that at a Buffet concert. Jimmy Buffet has been doing this for 30+ years and has a following (parrot heads) bigger than the Grateful Dead. IMHO I can't wait till hes back in S. California.
Grateful Dead? Who were they?
ices_rofl.gif

smile.gif
Good to know there's at least one person that knows what I'm talking about!
tounge.gif
A fellow parrot head...

Yep...drunk folks are friendly!
biggrin.gif
You be sure to share when you see him on the West Coast jumbo...
smile.gif

smile.gif

looks like a great time, glad to see ya'll had a great time.. since I'm a newbie and don't know you as well as others I'll hold back on the comments, he he!! I would have started a mosh pit!!
Mik

Looks like you guys have a great time and that's what its all about...
evil.gif

I'm only 25 miles away from "A Livingston Saturday Night"
Bragging?!  
tounge.gif

Well guys...we had a blast...several "casualties" by the time the show started...more than usual...I'll share some pics when I get them...

Hope everyone had a great 4th of July!!!
Hurry!!!!!

jump9.gif
Don't get too excited Postal...this was an UGLY year, but we all knew it would be...it's just been a long wait and we were all very wound up about going...

I'll be selective about the pics I let loose around here...wouldn't want you guys to find out more than you should about ol' Va...
tounge.gif

ices_rofl.gif

tounge.gif

Bragging?!  
tounge.gif

Well guys...we had a blast...several "casualties" by the time the show started...more than usual...I'll share some pics when I get them...

Hurry!!!!!

jump9.gif
Don't get too excited Postal...this was an UGLY year, but we all knew it would be...it's just been a long wait and we were all very wound up about going...

I'll be selective about the pics I let loose around here...wouldn't want you guys to find out more than you should about ol' Va...
tounge.gif

ices_rofl.gif
What was ugly about it? Surely not you?
wink.gif

tounge.gif

Bragging?!  
tounge.gif

Hurry!!!!!

jump9.gif

tounge.gif

ices_rofl.gif
What was ugly about it? Surely not you?  
wink.gif
Ha! Yeah, me and others...seems that too much partying just makes you look, umm, bad...
tounge.gif

Ugly in the sense that most of us didn't really see as much of the concert...I mean, the lawn was littered with passed out people...it was quite funny really...
tounge.gif

No, I wasn't one of those that passed out...
biggrin.gif
I was feeling good though...
jump9.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

jump9.gif

Back