the only good thing about waiting rooms

Dan

Married to HRH Grammy
Donating Member
Registered
is that I can sit and read the org on my blackberry
Posted via Mobile Device

I like it when they have People magazine... LoL

On a side note - I always call Luby's (eating establishment) "God's waiting room". :)

the only good thing about waiting rooms...

checking out the yummy nurses!

Prayers Dan. I hope you and Diana get good news. BTW, I miss my friends, when are we going to Talihina? :laugh: I have yet to see the new whip!

prayers sent for you guys :please:

Prayers Dan. I hope you and Diana get good news. BTW, I miss my friends, when are we going to Talihina? :laugh: I have yet to see the new whip!

Thanks guys! We got some MAJOR good news about a week and a half ago. She was tested for bone and lung cancer and those both came back negative! :cheerleader:

Todays test will show the extent of the cancer in her lymph nodes and if it is anywere else in her neck and chest. We meet with the surgeon on Friday for next steps.

The bike is another story...I still don't have the bike put back together yet because UPS just today approved my claim so I have to send the plastics back to Revolution for repainting. :banghead:

Maybe Diana and I could roll up that way on the R6 and the V-Star.

Thanks guys! We got some MAJOR good news about a week and a half ago. She was tested for bone and lung cancer and those both came back negative! :cheerleader:

Todays test will show the extent of the cancer in her lymph nodes and if it is anywere else in her neck and chest. We meet with the surgeon on Friday for next steps.

The bike is another story...I still don't have the bike put back together yet because UPS just today approved my claim so I have to send the plastics back to Revolution for repainting. :banghead:

Maybe Diana and I could roll up that way on the R6 and the V-Star.

Well I'm glad to hear all is working out good on the bike. Tell Diana I'm thinking about her and praying for her.

Back