THe love of my life

Wrong! Wrong! Wrong!
crazy.gif

But funny (in a sick way).
laugh.gif

(jwcfbd @ Sep. 04 2007,20:25) what the hell was that?  
crazy.gif

eek2.gif

ices_rofl.gif
If your eyesight fails you, try the scratching and sniffing your way around.
tounge.gif

(BlueHaya @ Sep. 01 2007,19:06) Saweeeet!!  
Man A drum of whip-cream and an orchard of Strawberries and party on
super.gif
eek2.gif
What, no cheese.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

(jgm1320 @ Sep. 04 2007,20:09) maybe I can drink enough to forget this tomorrow...
all_coholic.gif

all_coholic.gif

all_coholic.gif
You would have to drink yourself into a freakn comma to do that.
laugh.gif

all_coholic.gif

all_coholic.gif

"Rythym Bro..........can't be trusted". I have cocktail waitresses that are from Russia, Poland etc....and I used to use the word Babushka, they told me that means, "GRANDMOTHER".........You one sick bro !!!!!!!

(Spudley @ Sep. 05 2007,05:24) "Rythym Bro..........can't be trusted".   I have cocktail waitresses that are from Russia, Poland etc....and I used to use the word Babushka, they told me that means, "GRANDMOTHER".........You one sick bro !!!!!!!
all_coholic.gif
Tell me sum'n I don't know already.
laugh.gif

I come out of retirement and I have to see this??? U suck Rhythm....I take back anything nice I've said about u!

(sledhead @ Sep. 05 2007,07:32) I come out of retirement and I have to see this???  U suck Rhythm....I take back anything nice I've said about u!
laugh.gif
Everything!

(8Daytona8 @ Sep. 05 2007,14:06) Dude
36_20_7.gif
folks have been thrown off the Org 4 A lot less
SHOCKED.gif
Just ask G. C.
all_coholic.gif
Some of U need to slow your roll sit back and relax, its just pure comedy,my intent was not trying to disrespect any race,sex or age group. With all the excitement we've been having here lately we need a  little laugh.
The few that disagree with the video content are looking way too far into it, take a chill pill.  
wink.gif
 Things sure have changed around here lately and I see why some have chosen to leave.  
sad.gif

<span style='color:red'>And if I were to be banned for this post than so be it. It was my pleasure talking and meeting some great people here. </span>

race.gif

Back