The Hulk Reloaded..

808 BUSA

Registered
Finally got it done. 300 kit w/Recluse Rims (front rim lost in UPS still) all by WELCOME, Pipes by Sicbikes, Still needs a few mods, but they are coming slowly but surely. Not going to lower it because she looks so nice when i'm on it, and i'm not concerned on how she looks when she is sitting still. Enjoy.

IMG_2073.JPG.jpg

IMG_2074.JPG.jpg

IMG_2075.JPG.jpg

IMG_2076.JPG.jpg

IMG_2077.JPG.jpg

IMG_2078.JPG.jpg

IMG_2079.JPG.jpg

IMG_2080.JPG.jpg

IMG_2084.JPG.jpg

IMG_2083.JPG.jpg

Bike looks pretty Bad AS$! What signals are those?

I think his painter custom smoked those for him if I recall correctly.

Hey 808 Busa....Looks amazing! Tell me she's not a trailer queen and your gonna ride the piss outta her?? :glare:

The signals were smoked by the same guy who painted it...TRAILER QUEEN?...lol, man not this one..I bought her in OCT 07 and she has about 10,400 miles on her now...i cranked her hard one time the other day and instead of the front wheel coming up slightly, the tire spun slightly and she shot me forward and i was like whoooaa.... damn near caught a hard on...haha:cheerleader:

The signals were smoked by the same guy who painted it...TRAILER QUEEN?...lol, man not this one..I bought her in OCT 07 and she has about 10,400 miles on her now...i cranked her hard one time the other day and instead of the front wheel coming up slightly, the tire spun slightly and she shot me forward and i was like whoooaa.... damn near caught a hard on...haha:cheerleader:

Nice! :thumbsup:

looks awesome brutha-PLEASE, do a write-up on that rear Venom tire I'd love to know how it treats you for uhm...personal reasons:whistle:

Back